In the Name of Allah The Most Merciful and The Most Beneficient

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
My dear Lord, The One who CARES with such Mercy, No man can love me the way U do...
U are The One who lends me a hand and pulls me back so that I can walk again....
U are my pillar of strength, my light in the midst of darkness...
And there is Nothing in this world that can take away my pain without Ure permission....

U saw me through the toughest and roughest time of my life....
U cut the rope that was invisibly strangling me, suffocating me.....
U gave me hope when Ive lost many....
U gave me peace when Im in need of tranquility....

How do I not move without U?
How do I not live without U?
How do I not care without U?

Forgive me my Dear Lord for ever doubting U....
Forgive me for the pain that Ive caused to myself n the ones I love....
Forgive me for being weak... at times U needed me to be strong....


I am nothing without U,
I am nothing without U,
I am NOTHING without U.....

Thank u my Dear Lord.. for always believing in me, for guiding me, for loving me effortlessly....

It is U who makes me the person I am today....

And the Person I am today means more to me now than ever before.....

And to U I pray and submit down on my knees.....The Almighty God, And I ask for nothing other than Ure love, Guidance and Mercy upon me and the ones who believe In ure love....

And I can ask nothing more other than Ure Faith in me... Knowing that U are happy with the choices I make in this earthly life....

And I know if a good deed has been done, it is not me who should be credited, It is U who guided me to good and spared me darkness..... I want nothing but for U to be happy with me my Dear Lord....

All I seek in this life is to Serve U the best I can, to the best of my abilities....

Ure my world, my heart and my strength....

Please help me through this......

Ameen.

And I will fight this fight for U,
I will always want to be the best for U,

0 comments: