My silver lining....

Thursday, April 8, 2010
Have u ever asked ureself... WHat is it that makes us propel ourselves to be better in this life?

Is it the lucrative amount of cash...?
Is it the most fancy house located on the most expensive roadside...?
Is it that dream car uve been oozzing ure eyes out for.....?
Is it that "hot" girl uve been dying to date....?
Is it that scroll that holds ure future in ure hands...?

DO all these lucrative worldly things move u to work harder and better.... ?

Some of us, were born rich.... and we were put high the ranks of society... so money has never been an issue.... but I bet there is still that expectation for u to perform better in so many ways... creating a bruised ego if u cant reach that high...

Some of us were born poor.... but pushed our way to the top because we knew we wanted to change..... but what was the initially booster that pushed us to change...?... again, is it the status and the money with the fancy things in life...?

honestly speaking...

yes... fancy cars, money that can buy all ure hearts desires, villas and mansions, the most beautiful girlfriend or wife.... all of them are very tempting.... especially when it comes to worldly ordeals..... but once u have all these in ure hands...

will it ever be enough >?
will it ever make u happy>?

To me... my concept of happiness, has changed.... and inevitably so has I....

Not many can accept change.... and not many can look at it as a good thing....
so its not easy to change when u are surrounded by people who are unwilling to let go of ure past...

but lets not go into that...

my main concern is happiness....

I feel happy, when I am at peace with myself n my heart....
I am happy when I finally realised my ultimate purpose in life.... n thats one thing people search their entire life for and for God to lead me back on track... Im Ever So Grateful.....

Ive never felt so much calmness in my heart before than Ive ever felt in my life....

Inside I know that for each given day... my sole purpose in life is to Serve Him to the best of my ability... and by doing sincere acts to solely please Him......n NO ONE ELSE.....

Knowing everyday that No other are as important as Him... and knowing that No one can really push u like He does....

I used to search for answers, I used to be so confused bout my own religion, and I kept asking Him ...."God, show me the Way..."

and even when i thought of how insignificant I was.... There He was,.... with me every step of the way.....

I guess if u were to ask me... why I changed? I woudnt have a specific answer.....it just felt right...n I needed to feel right again.... By understanding my purpose in life.... I understood why I needed to change.... n Ive never turned back...

But why Ive made it this far.... that I have an answer for.....

Simple.... God's Grace n Mercy.....

So for every dark cloud in ure life.... take a breather n look around u.... take a moment to ask ureself this question...? with all that I have in life...? Is it enough to make me happy....? once uve correctly answered that pivotal question.....

uve ultimately found ure silver lining.......

0 comments: