forever and always...

Saturday, May 24, 2008
Its finally over... u and me... i will carry with me our memories together.... I know it wont be easy but its not impossible... and I just can't do it anymore....


Its funny how time flies by so quickly, I thought I knew u so well... I thought I knew us so well.... but I guess I was wrong to think that way....


It took me ahwile to realise that what was left of u was already gone a long time ago, it was already gone when u started seeing her behind my back....


I blocked everything out because I was holding on to that guy who I use to love...hoping that he will come back to me... but he never did... he never did.... so all i can do is just let go...


Im thinking about u, about our lives before this... before the lies and hurt
We were in love... but I was naive and that got the best of me....

I could still recall that night under the tree... I will hold that in my memory for as long as I live...

Its funny how a heart can change so quickly and hurt so badly...

I hope your safe.... wherever u are...

I sent u a message... my final message before I leave.....

"dear ron, this will be my last message 2 u,
I think its best if I leave this relationship,
I wont get hurt and u wont feel guilty,
I wish it could have worked out, I reallydid,
N at this moment I dont think we can be frens, not now, maybe in another 10 years but no now...
plz take care of ureself cause i wont be able to take care of u...
Im leaving for good this time,
goodbye and be safe"


I guess by the time u read this I will be long gone....


( days when all I had was u)


i will always love u...forever and always

Luv,

dalila...

0 comments: