My COLd ChicKen Feet

Wednesday, May 21, 2008
okay its suppose to be purple.... but how come it looks pink? is it me or have i gone colour blind... its actually 2.49am in the morning, im blooody sleepy.... but my outrageously "cold chicken feet" is getting the best of me.... why??? yes WHy.... is my reckless cold chicken feet getting the best of me.... well simply because 2MORROW'S MY RESULTS~!!!! PRO 2~!!!! OH GOOD LORD....im outrageously scared to death.... i mean i dont know where i stand, I really hope I stand a good chance of passing.... oh God pls let me passs..... U know how hard it is to get through everything... Ive sincerely tried my best....and ive put my all in my exams.... now i leave my faith in the hands of God...."bertawakal".....

mummy plz praay for me :-(

i dont feel like i wanna write a lum sum of words today.... maybe cause my eyes and ears are not working at its best... so my brain cant translate the idea into words.... lucky me, i have wasted my rm70 on 2 pieces of casual top and a turquoise jacket.... online shopping is seriously addictive...trust me... dont start if u cant stop....

well... 2mrw i will finally know the truth.... the actual truth....
thank u God for everything that u have given me.... i am without doubt Your humble servant....

lots of luv
-dama-

0 comments: