Today

Sunday, May 3, 2009
today feels different... there is something about today that I cant quite figure out...
But I believe its a good different...
i woke at 5.30am and straighten my very horrendous room,
and exfoliated my untreated skin around 6am...
started studying abit regarding ultrasound and the sensitivity n specificity of it...
i got ready for ward rounds...
and when I finally reached there... there were no patients under my team...
haha... imagine that.... but what was more intriguing is that the consultant(my lecturer) did not came for ward round~! THIS WAS NEW FOR ME~!
and after the whole clerking of patient and practicing on many pregnant mothers the "art of palpation" of the abdomen.... I came back to my room...

today felt weird but at the same time i feel a sense of serenity,
A sense of calm...
well the skies today looked awfully beautiful...
it rained after many days of heat and scorching sunlight, .... and somehow I feel like This universe is so in-link with one another and that there must be a Higher Power to create such tranquility and beauty in many various forms, sizes and waves.... and for those who dont believe in the existance of GOD- It pains me to see how blinded their eyes can be)... How can I not have faith in Him when all He has ever done is protect me, and loved me even with all my flaws-helping me through what I thought was going to be a hectic day...
there is something peaceful and extraordinary about today....



(The view outside my room, noticed how green everything is)

0 comments: