a moment of silence

Monday, December 14, 2009
In a blink of an eye, my whole life changed... just with a blink of an eye....
u know how sometimes u just sit and ponder, what if things were done differently, would it have changed the out come..? would it have stopped me from being where i am today, suffering silently but having to fake that smile effortlessly as if everything is fine....

I forgot how to live,
I forgot how to love,
I forgot how to breath...and at times I live to just want to stop breathing....

HOw can u tell ppl what happened when they have no idea what ure goin through,
HOw can u tell ppl what happene when they themselves have so much to deal with...

so what options do u have?

sometimes i sit and think of things that i know happened for a reason N SOMEHOW HAD NO CONTROL OVER....

which makes it unhealthy because u cant change what has been pre-ordainte for u, God has wrote it in ure book that u will have to face what He has decree for u... n that everything happens for a reason, u just have to accept it an keep on believing in Him....

Believe me, I want to do that so much, I want to tell myself that everything is going to be fine, n that im going to be okay.... but sometimes I feel like it isnt, n that im too messed up inside to be fine as a whole....

one incident after another.... one heartache after another.... one broken promise after the other... one step behind after the other....

I want to stop walking backwards n start walking forward but my heart aches in pain so much that it kills me every step i make to the front.... and just when i get to the next pavement infront, its like an invisible string pulls me back to the same point i was in a few weeks ago....

i looked at my old pictures, i was smiling, i was happy, nothing could have pulled me down, nothing... i had the whole world in the palm of my hands, n i sat down on my study table thinking...."when was the last time i was truly happy?" n the answer to that questions was a stone broken by days.... I coudnt remember at all... i couldnt remember the last time i was truly happy... but i knew that i was once a happy person.... someone who could do anything she wanted.... n I dont even remember "her" anymore.... because the someone i know now is no where close to being "her"

I made a mistake... I helped the wrong person n now I have to live with that for the rest of my life

I nearly died when that bus toppled over,
I wasted my capabilities when I lost my heart to someone who dosent even know how much he hurts me until now,
I caved in when the motorcyclist body sprawled underneath my car,
I did everything wrong and I cant keep doin anything right...

i ask myself this.....

Was i worth it? was i worth it to be created? i cause so much suffering to others and thats the reason why i am suffering now...

I cant bare hurting another soul... I just cant....

and for the loved ones lost, i miss u dearly, and i know ure in a better place, an that ure with God, my prayers will always be with u.... and there is not one day that i dont think about u and the words u told me....and i hope u are proud of me and the women that ive become, because i cant come to terms of who n what i am now.... but i really hope ure proud....

i need to heal n i dont know how.... thats all im asking for.... this is so that i can help heal others with God's help......

2 comments:

ainammar said...

dear dama..i see as a strong woman..not a girl..but a woman..u change my perception on u.. =) u are the one of early persons i met in usmkk...ehehe hang la org ptama tgur aku kat dwn nurani masa beratur utk pndftaran..aku taktau whether ang still ingt lg ke tak... =)
ehee..lately..many things happened right??u know that everything happened has its own reasons right??u said it before..lots of prayers dear...and have faith...u have a very great vision..i can see it...thanks Allah coz meet me and u...ehehe i love to hear those encourage words from ur mouth...be strong....!!

Dalila Hassan said...

I do still remember, n it just seemed like yesterday when we entered first year with so much hope n desires.... ure a beautiful person my dear inside and out, ure husband is very lucky to have found someone like u, and yes life is always never easy, i guess it keeps me closer to my Creator and keeps me grounded, n its tough not being able to share things verbally to others but i guess this is my modality, my way of expressing what i really feel, i dont believe in keeping it all to ureself, because after all we are humans, we need someone... we were never built to be alone... and im glad we became friends, God works in mysterious ways, n one thing i like about u is ure not selfish, u dont judge me, n u always give me encouragement, n i know ull be a great doctor way better than the half the doctors here... ull do great dear... i have faith in u :-)