Is a bloody text too difficult ???!!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I just want to fucking scream, dont talk to me about using vulgar words, I know its the holy month of Ramadhan and Im supposed to withstand my mouth from using foul language but what the heck, at this point i just coudnt give a shit. Btw FYI ure not supposed to use foul language EVER, not just in the month of Ramadhan. Well, I get it ive sinned, God must hate me.... thats what u think~! but U dont even hae a clue on what HE is thinking bout me at this particular moment....The only One who can ever understand me is HIM so He knows why im upset, He knows why I feel so hurt and He knows why at this moment im struggling so hard to keep this anger safe within me so that I dont burst out saying unruly things.

U wanna knw why Im so messed up right now`?!!

Im pissed off with people who dont call, dont even text who cant even utter a slight "hello dama, how are u?" text or if u wanna bloody save ure money than just bloody email....

yeah well im piss off because all I do is sms ppl being considerate asking them how their days are, hope everything is fine and sometimes even telling them how much i miss them because in reality is i do... and i want them to knw that even if i cant call them, at least im trying to keep in touch with them and at least they know that I strongly care about them...

WHo am I kidding, sometimes my father and mother forgets to call me or text me... I have to make a fit before they realise that they actually have a daughter here studying her ass off like crazy, while continously being scrutinized by doctors ...making me feel worst then ive already felt.

my friends. well some call, some dont bother.... some dont text me until they need something important from me...

U know what, I dont care.... I coudnt care less.... once u die u die alone right, u stay in that grave of ures ALONE... so why do i need people... cause I dont...

U know what, is okay, whatever I do, Im doing it out of sincerity, but sometimes when u really need someone to talk to, someone to confide in, someone to just listen to ure day.... all u have is a lonely space of this 4 bedroom wall.... and u sit at ure desk wondering, and stupidly staring at the phone hoping that u might get a buzz and when that fails u start to think, where do I fall in your lives? Am i just that other person who u just come to when u need something from me or am I really someone u take for granted... sometimes i do literally question myself..whether anyone remembers me? because from what ive seen, its very easy to forget ppl....especially ppl like me

Maybe I am nothing to you, maybe im not that important to u, but plz bare in mind that I still exist, and i might not show u my contempt and i might not let u see whats really going on in my head but u should know better on how to treat a person u say "u keep close to ure hear", because if i mean anything, anything at all in ure life... than why not take a 5 minute cut from ure life to at least ask sincerly about me.... Im human too, I have feelings...


0 comments: