my Imperfections

Friday, September 4, 2009
I am not perfect,
I was never close to perfect,
Sometimes, I dont even understand the meaning of perfect...
I know i can never be perfect...
Im just me, simple old me....
I dont have much to offer, but what i have is love and care for those who are willing to give me a chance,
I might not be the appraisal of many, but I do have a heart than beat own its own for those who are willing to stop and hear...
I might not be a good daughter or a good sister, but I have a chance to make a means to an end, and i would die for them....
I might not be a good friend, but I would do my up most best to make them happy...
Again, Im not perfect, I have my own flaws, but everyday, I try my very best to be better, and only God knows how I feel deep down...

0 comments: